Applus+ UK is a leading global energy service provider
looking to recruit a Business
Development Manager to join the team. This role will be based from one
UK's many offices, you will be expected to travel throughout the UK
to suit business needs (Regional / National meetings, exhibitions etc.)
The successful candidate will have excellent communication
skills and will enjoy
building strong working relationships. You will be driven to achieve
deliver high standards. You will be computer literate, ideally with
and Aerospace industry experience, tracking pipeline projects, as well
a hard-working, proactive approach to work.
You will have the ability to plan and organise your day,
to meet clients and have a strong desire to exceed targets. You will
have a "hunter"
sales mentality: highly assertive, confident, and high sense of urgency
possess excellent problem-solving skills, in order to bring about win-win
- Business development planning, liaising with
UK stakeholders for cohesive
approach to win strategy.
- Develop and lead sector and client business
and marketing plans with
1, 3 & 5 year look ahead.
- Identify additional opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Analyse the customer base across Applus+ to
establish an approach
to retention and growth.
- Enhance departmental and operational manager's
capabilities by supporting their pursuits in the area of their responsibility.
- Generate business intelligence reports and follow
leads in order to realise
- Undertake key research to understand the Business
and project drivers
of sectors, customers and potential opportunities.
- Engage with sectors and customers to anticipate
opportunities and implement actions that will position Applus+ with
- Ensure effective management of customer satisfaction surveys.
- Prepare programmes of external communication,
and brand promotion that will contribute to Applus+ realising its
- Take lead on all networking and promotional events.
- Organise and represent Applus+ at key networking
events to raise the
- Generate all company presentations and marketing
for each occasion to deliver business goals.
- Present company overview and capability presentations to potential clients.
What we would like:
- Proven Business Development success within the
Nuclear, Oil and Gas,
Power (non-renewable) Industries.
- Renewable, Aerospace / Automotive market knowledge
What's in it for you?
As well as a rewarding career we offer a competitive basic
salary and great
employee benefits that; include an employee 'perk' platform, company
incentive scheme, pension, and 25 statutory annual leave days plus 8
You will have the opportunity to learn and develop new
skills, achieving your
highest potential while working in a supportive, positive work environment.
Are you persistent and resilient in your drive
to achieve results? Are you an
excellent negotiator with a strong customer focus? If so, then please
with your CV to: