Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, dynamic, successful
team as part
of a FTSE 100 company?
Are you looking for your next challenge in Derby, where
you will be encouraged
to reach your highest potential?
LEVEL 3 MPI/DPI QUALITY ENGINEER, VICTORY PARK, DERBY
At Intertek, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope,
and difficulty that you
simply won't find anywhere else. We are seeking an experienced Level
Quality Engineer to join our NDT Surface Inspection team in Derby supporting
our leading aerospace clients.
Required skills and experience
- Knowledge of quality systems within the Aerospace Industry
- NAS 410 & ISO 9712 Level 2 or 3 in VT, PT & MT
- If Level 2, ability to work toward Level 3 qualification
- Good knowledge and experience of ISO/IEC 17025
- Quality assurance qualification or equivalent experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
You will provide Level 3 services for business in PT, MT
& VT disciplines
(NAS 410 & ISO 9712). Responsible for equipment calibration, procedures,
validation of results, reviewing specifications and NDT operator qualifications.
Develop and maintain best practice for Surface Inspection area, while
meeting the requirements of the NDT Services Ltd Quality System.
NDT Services has a well-established robust quality management
that supports our numerous approvals, such as UKAS, Nadcap, CAA, FAA,
RISQS, UVDB, and major aerospace primes.
- Maintain the laboratory Nadcap & UKAS accreditation
- Develop & approve NDT techniques / data cards
- Maintain & develop company procedures in surface Inspection methods
- Train level 2 staff in relevant test methods
- Carry out Technical Internal Audits for ISO/IEC
17025, Nadcap & Client
- Maintain equipment and calibration system
- Reviewing and commenting on standards, specifications, and enquiries
- Work as part of a team to ensure all regulatory,
quality and customer
requirements are met
- Provide Level 3 services for Clients when required
WHAT WE OFFER
Join Intertek and become part of our global network of
entrepreneurial colleagues. We are a global family that values diversity
and we thrive working together with precision, pace and passion. We
working to make the world Ever Better, ensuring the quality, safety
sustainability of products and services used by millions of people around
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Development and career opportunities around the Globe
- Working in a highly motivated team and dynamic working environment
In this opportunity, you'll be joining our NDT team, based at Derby.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who do not discriminate
applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, or national origin.
Intertek operates a preferred supplier arrangement and
we do not accept
unsolicited approaches from agencies.
Please send a cover letter & your current CV to :