Vacancy - EEMUA / API Assessor
The Company – www.vikinginspection.co.uk
Viking Inspection specialise in non-destructive testing
(NDT) solutions for storage
tank and pipeline inspections, serving a wide range of industries including
storage, chemical, petroleum, utilities and refineries. Our NDT inspections
areas of degradation, corrosion, and cracking, before damage to assets
We are looking for an experienced EEMUA 159/API 653/API
570 assessor to join
our small friendly team. Ideally the candidate needs to demonstrate
a proven track
record of Tank Inspections and Pipeline inspections.
Main Duties and responsibilities of the (EEMUA / API
- A working understanding of API, ASME, PSSR,
EEMUA standards and guides
- Carry out work as instructed by the General
Manager and detailed in the work
pack to ensure the most effective and efficient inspection is carried
- Highlight repairs to restore fit for purpose
condition and recommend inspection
intervals to achieve legal compliance and business integrity goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Team Leading skills.
- Good understanding of NDT techniques including application and limitations.
- Maintaining good client relationships.
- Should have experience in storage tanks, pipelines,
heat exchanger and pressure
vessel inspection techniques and procedures.
- GCSE/Standard Grade pass in English, Maths and Science or equivalent.
- Flexible approach, team player and good communication skills.
- Qualified EEMUA 159 tank Integrity Assessor and/or API 653 Inspector
- Qualified API 570 Pipeline Inspector
- Previous EEMUA 159 or API 653 Tank Inspection Experience.
- PCN Level 2 in MPI, DPI and UT. (3.1 & 3.2)
- CCSNG Site Safety Passport
- PCN Level 2 in Phased array
- CWSIP Guided Wave Testing Level 1 or 2
- 28 Holidays a year (including bank holidays).
- Competitive salary package for the right candidate.
Usual Monday – Friday 08.00-16.30 maybe more due to travel times.
To be discussed during the interview process, a competitive
salary is on offer
based upon level of experience.
Please forward your CV to us at: