Non-Destructive Testing Trainer
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Are you knowledgeable Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) professional
who is hungry
to achieve more?
Have you been looking to take your career in an exciting,
new direction but have been
worried to take the plunge because of COVID-19?
If you want to learn, grow, and thrive while helping
others to fulfil their potential, this
is a great opportunity to develop a career to be proud of with a globally
We’re IMechE Argyll Ruane, an internationally renowned
provider of NDT, corrosion
and coatings training and consultancy services.
Based in a multi-million-pound Engineering Training Centre,
we provide an unrivalled
learning environment with the latest equipment and facilities on offer.
We’re proud to be a part of the Institution of Mechanical
Engineers, an organisation
that has been improving the world through engineering since 1847.
We are currently looking for an NDT professional to become
one of our Non-Destructive
Testing Trainers, joining us on a full-time, permanent basis.
As a Non-Destructive Testing Trainer, you’ll deliver high-quality
training in the NDT
disciplines you are qualified in.
To ensure your success, you’ll be coached and mentored by
a member of the team.
You will have the chance to train and gain new certifications and will
until you are ready to step in front of a classroom and share your expertise.
Once you are trained, you will:
- Update and develop training courses
- Review and assess students’ work
- Liaise with NDT professionals to ensure the latest
practices are brought
- Maintain accurate training records
To join us as a Non-Destructive Testing Trainer, you will need:
- PCN Level 2 UT Welds (and ideally WI, RT and VT)
- Extensive knowledge in your NDT subject area
- The confidence, creativity and enthusiasm to plan and deliver lessons
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, including MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
Other organisations may call this role NDT Trainer, Technical
Training Consultant, Trainer & Assessor, Assessor, Non-Destructive Testing
Inspector, or NDT Assessor.
Why you should join us
- Take on an exciting key worker position where you can make an impact
- 26 days’ holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Benefits including stakeholder pension scheme,
life assurance and private
- Continuous training and career development
- A range of well-being benefits to encourage a
healthy work-life balance
This is a unique opportunity to take on a role offering
security and plenty of challenge,
as well as the chance to build on your NDT knowledge and gain your PCN
Our people are what makes our organisation great, which
is why we reward their
efforts and achievements and are committed to making their working life
and enjoyable one.
Here, you will be supported to pursue your professional
ambitions while helping
our course attendees to gain valuable skills.
Thank you for your interest in this post. We look forward to receiving your application.
Interviews will be held on an ad hoc basis as suitable applicants
apply. An immediate
start is available for the right candidate.
Webrecruit, IMechE Argyll Ruane and the Institution of Mechanical
equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed
equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants
So, if you’re eager to alter your career path and
become one of our Non-Destructive
Testing Trainers, please select the apply button shown. This vacancy
advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are
those of an
apply please click here.