An exciting opportunity has arisen at Applus UK,
we are looking to recruit a Plant
Integrity Inspector to join our team on a permanent contract, helping
one of our main clients across the Yorkshire area.
In this position you will liaise with Applus and
the client, travelling to client utility
locations throughout the Yorkshire area. The inspector will be responsible
reporting on condition of all assets listed by the client in a timely
and accurate manner.
Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider,
delivering technical assurance
through non-destructive testing, inspection, and certification to the
and aerospace industries.
The roles and responsibilities of the Plant Integrity
Inspector will include but not
be limited to:-
The inspector must be at a level to meet the requirements
of RG2 CAT 3 to carry
out pressure system inspection as well as other equipment as required
by the client.
They must have been in an engineering environment for a minimum of 5
of which must have been involved within inspection of pressure systems.
Qualifications will ideally be as follows:
- NVQ Level 3 in an engineering related discipline
- Hold EngTech status with the engineering council
- Hold at least 2 PCN qualifications one of which will be UT
Benefits of working for Applus UK
- Full staff benefits package including cashback
perks + discounts platform
- 25 days and 8 statutory days a year holiday
- Employers Pension contributions with Real-Time Pension Access
- Ongoing training & development opportunities
Please email CV to:
Applus UK is an equal opportunity employer. We
celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.