Are you interested in joining a dynamic and ambitious company
where your contribution is vital
to maintain keeping our clients safe? Are you committed to exceeding
client expectations and
want to be part of an energetic team?
Axiom is a specialist Engineering Consultancy in
the fields of Materials Engineering, Corrosion
and Mechanical Engineering in addition to being a UKAS Accredited Inspection
have grown successfully and now operate a global operation from offices
We have a full-time role available for a multi-disciplined
NDT Technician with experience in
the chemical, petrochemical or bulk storage sector.
We are looking for the right staff who will help us achieve
our goals. Investing heavily in our
people, we recognise that the development of our staff is a key contributory
factor of our
success and can provide career progression to help you reach your full
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Inspection
Team as we continue to grow and deliver
more complex projects.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Carry out NDT and ensuring that work is conducted
in accordance with the written
scheme of examination in-line with the appropriate standard and procedure.
- Capable of working alone and / or part of a team when carrying out NDT.
- Maintain an accurate record of site results
with the intention of transferring onto
specific reporting template.
- Liaising with the site contact upon completion of NDT.
- Writing of NDT reports to a suitable standard
detailing all areas of test, restrictions
- Ensure that all work is being performed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company
Health, Safety, Environmental
and Quality Systems.
- Work within Axiom’s inspection quality programme
to maintain UKAS
This full-time role is based in Teesside combining both office and site work.
The site location will be varied including the following environments:
Experience and Qualifications:
You will be certified to PCN Level 2 in the following techniques:
- Magnetic Particle Testing.
- Dye / Liquid Penetrant Testing.
- Ultrasonic Testing (thickness gauging / flaw
detection) – L1 certification
would be considered.
- A valid full UK Driving Licence.
- To be computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Able to work in the UK without restriction.
We are looking for an individual who is:
- Possesses strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain successful working
relationships with a wide range
- Flexible in their approach as possible travel and overnight stays will be required.
Negotiable depending on qualifications & experience.
Successful candidates would be subject to a probationary period of 6 months.
This role is a full-time staff position following satisfactory completion of probation.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Closing Date: Friday 20th March 2020
Please submit your C.V. along with a covering letter as
to why you feel you are suitable
for the role to:
For further information, please contact Lee Baker
(Inspection Operations Manager) email:
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE