We are looking to recruit an Inspector with knowledge of
Piping and Pressure Equipment
to work within the Inspection team at Axiom’s head office in Stockton
on Tees. Knowledge
of tanks and or boilers would be advantageous.
This role is offered on a permanent basis.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspecting piping, tank and other process equipment,
dependent on the scope
of your appointment.
- Informing the Client of the condition of the
equipment and the remedial work,
repairs, maintenance or modifications which may be required.
- Creation and amending Written Schemes of Examination (WSE)
- Writing, signing and issuing of:
- Inspection Reports
- Supplementary Inspection Reports
- Imminent Failure/Danger Notification Forms
- Movement Reports
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Higher level qualification would be desirable.
Candidates who have experience
working in the inspection field within a Petrochemical site or a Plant
role are also encouraged to apply
- Experience of inspecting process equipment on
high hazard COMAH sites,
specifically Storage Tanks and Piping Systems
- Experience of specifying inspection intervals
in accordance with approved
codes and current Written Schemes of Examinations
Current Certification of the following is required (a
mix would be considered):
- API 570 Piping Inspection
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspection
Current Certification of the following would be desirable:
- PCN level 2 for Eddy Current
- IRATA level 1, 2 or 3 rope access.
Axiom is an ambitious and growing company. We invest heavily
in our people and technology
and are looking for similarly-minded personnel to join our team.
If you're the type of person we're looking for we'll invest
time and energy into giving you new
skills and abilities to enable you to inspect a broader range of equipment
and give you an
interesting and challenging career.
Salary: Negotiable – Staff position only
Closing Date: Friday 20th March 2020
Please submit your C.V. along with a covering letter
as to why you feel you are suitable
for the role to:
For further information, please contact Graeme
Myers (Inspection Technical Authority)
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE