Applus+ is recruiting for a CAT 2 Plant Inspector preferably
with a background in NDT
to be based on our client’s site at Immingham. The contract is due to
approximately 1- 2 years and start ASAP. This is an exciting opportunity
to join one
of the world’s leading innovative and reliable companies specialising
testing (NDT), inspection and certification services, delivering to
and high-risk- energy and power industries.
As an Inspector, you will carry out In-Service Inspection
of pipes and associated
equipment at the client’s request.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in shutdown work and project work within the asset.
- Carry out inspection requirements as instructed
by the Lead and Senior
Inspectors on a variety of designs and ages of equipment as part of
scheduled inspection programs, major asset projects and shutdowns.
- Highlight repairs to restore fit for purpose
condition and recommend
inspection intervals to achieve legal compliance and business integrity
- Work closely with the client and inspection bodies.
The ideal candidate will need the following:
- Experience of working on a petrochemical plant.
- Certified to UKAS RG2 Category 2 Plant Inspector.
- NDT PCN Level 2 certification (desirable).
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
excellent eye for detail and an
ability to follow procedures accurately.
- A working understanding of API,ASME,PSSR,EEMUA
standards and guides
- Knowledge of damage mechanisms.
- Good understanding of NDT techniques including application
- CCNSG Safety Passport holder.
What we offer:
- 20 days annual leave and 8 statutory holidays.
- 9 day fortnight work pattern.
To apply please send CV to Recruitment.firstname.lastname@example.org