Position: AUT Supervisors/Operators
Work Location: Worldwide Both Onshore & Offshore
Reports to: Operations Manager / Project Manager
NDE Level: PCN Or Equivalent L2 UT/MPI required.
Other Methods are a bonus.
Other Qualifications: Saudi Aramco AUT qualification
with PipeWizard V4 is
preferred. Offshore survival and OGUK medical required.
Experience: 5 Years AUT experience preferably with
Job details: AUT Operator utilizing the Olympus
PipeWizard V4. Offshore primarily.
- Carry out AUT system setup and Calibrations
- Carry out production testing
- Evaluation of seeded defect welds and carry out AUT validations
- Produce NDE reports without errors
- Understand and comply with industry code and specifications
- Follow all HSEQ policy and systems
- Complete all risk assessments and JSA’s
- Ensuring work is carried out in a safe manner
Skills and Behavioral Expectations:
- Shows commitment to and promotes Stanley Inspection HSEQ policies.
- Assumes accountability for delivery of NDT objectives.
- Communicates effectively and articulately at all levels, internally and externally.
- Excellent leadership skills, motivates teams
and delegates work scope effectively
ensuring objectives are maintained.
- Demonstrates good analytical skills when making decisions.
- Demonstrates effective forward planning and awareness of overall project objectives.
- Demonstrates professional approach when representing Stanley Inspection.
- Builds and enhances relationship with clients and subcontractors.
- Manages interface effectively.
If you meet the requirements listed above and are
interested in joining our team. Please
send a copy of your CV to: