Linac NDT Services is an Inspection company based
near Barnsley. We require a experienced radiographic interpreter of
castings/forgings & welds.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Interpret and evaluate radiographs to national
- Mark defective areas on components.
- Performing daily/monthly checks (densitometer/viewers).
- Producing radiographic techniques when required.
- Liaising with clients in regards and progress and results.
Knowledge, Experience & Key Skills:
- Previous experience of interpretation.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills are a must.
- Ability to prioritise workloads, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work using own initiative.
The ideal candidate shall be certified to PCN(ISO
9712) level 2 in
radiography castings and welds and be willing to undertake further
training to the companies written practice(SNT-TC-1A).
Interpreters certified to either SNT/EN 4179/NAS410 shall be considered.
This is a permanent role, The salary is competitive
and is dependent on
experience and ability. Hours of work 8am to 4pm(can be flexible) 37.5
Hour week in addition overtime is available, holidays, pension and other
Job Type: Full-time
To apply please contact: