Lead – Advanced Technician
Stork, a Fluor company, is an expert provider of maintenance,
asset integrity services to the global oil and gas, chemicals and process,
and mining, power, and manufacturing industries. We are dedicated to
asset performance, safety and cost efficiency for our Clients throughout
complete asset life cycle.
With a team of 19,000 employees in over 100 countries,
we serve more than
4,000 Clients across 6 continents.
Stork is dedicated to reducing risk, assuring safety and
impact through our award-winning value driven HSEQ platform; REACH
Beyond Zero. Whilst safety will always remain our core value, the platform
not only communicates on Safety but also on Health, Environmental and
Quality issues too. We are committed to our transparent, employee-led
approach to HSEQ.
Main duties and responsibilities
Rope Access Safety Supervisor
- As the Lead technician this role requires the
candidate to hold IRATA
Lv3 Safety Supervisor qualification and current first aid certificate
- Carrying out the Non Destructive Testing (NDT)
in accordance with
relevant regulations / legislation and approved company procedures.
- Performing NDT techniques in accordance with
and company procedure.
- Interpret and evaluate results according to
codes or specifications.
- Carry out and supervise all tasks at or below level 2, where required.
- Supporting and liaising with the clients.
- Attend and contribute to health and safety training and briefs.
- Assist in maintaining own and others’ health and safety.
- Contribute to a culture of HSEQ improvement.
- Support quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Execute work safely and reliably and to a quality standard.
- Ensure you are adequately trained to carry out the job.
- Completing inspection reports.
- Compile accurate reports compliant with the
- Provide information on risks and mitigation
actions in general,
and specifically with regards to occupational health.
Desired Skills & Experience
- PCN Level 2 Qualification in TOFD
- Can provide documentary evidence of completion
of training and
minimum on-the job experience, in level 2 standards in accordance
with the syllabus content of CEN ISO/TR 21507 (1).
- Experience in a similar role within the Oil and Gas industry
- Experience in NII workscopes
- Relevant industry experience
- Experience in M-Skip Technique
- Experience in Flange Face Inspection
- Previous experience in a project engineering role in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Knowledge of range of services Stork does and can provide to the Client
- Knowledge of Stork and/or client Business Management Systems
Are you the person we're looking for? We're looking forward
to receiving your CV
and motivation letter. For more information please contact the recruiter