Applus RTD is looking to recruit an EEMUA 159
This is an exciting opportunity to join Applus Rtd, a leading
global energy service provider,
delivering technical assurance through non-destructive testing, inspection,
to the capital-intensive, high-risk energy, utility and infrastructure
industries in every region
of the world. Offering a welcoming and friendly atmosphere, you will
be based at our client’s
site in Suffolk. This is a contract position due to start 18th June
and will cover a period of
approximately 4 months. The work pattern is sporadic and will last 1
– 2 weeks at a time;
hours of work will be approximately 50.
Working as part of the team on our client’s site in Suffolk
the roles and responsibilities
will include but not be limited to:-
- Liaise with Base Manager to arrange inspection activities.
- Review relevant documents associated with tank
usage and condition
and prepare an inspection master plan.
- Conduct inspections as described in the approved written instruction.
- Prepare clear and concise inspection reports
and effectively communicate
inspection requirements and findings.
- Carryout quality control duties on fabrication and repairs when required.
The successful individual must be able to demonstrate
- Must hold an EEMUA 159 qualification.
- Proven track record of inspecting tanks to EEMUA standards
- API 653 certification (Desirable)
- Hold confined space certificate
- Be capable of working independently, as a team
member within the Applus RTD
or alongside inspectors from the site as necessary
- Hold a current driving licence
Full job description available upon request.
Please send CV to email@example.com