SITE NDT Technician - Reigate
Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider, delivering
technical assurance through
non-destructive testing, inspection, and certification to the capital-intensive,
utility infrastructure and Aerospace industries in every region of the
world. Due to our
continued growth an exciting opportunity has presented it's self within
We are looking for a high calibre NDT Technician to join our team on
a permanent basis.
Based at our Reigate Offices, you will work at various
sites throughout the South of England
and some further travel across the UK may be required from time to time.
This will include
testing at various fabrication yards/manufacturing sites, power stations
and new constructions
as well as varied work at the Reigate base.
The successful candidate will have an in-depth understanding
of UT (3.1 and 3.2) , MPI,
DPI and in line with PCN Level 2 standards. You will be able to examine
information and complete accurate Inspection Reports .
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Previous NDT inspection experience within a
low volume high value precision
engineering manufacturing environment
- Holds a current PCN Level 2 qualification for UT (3.1/3.2) , DPI, MPI
- Capable of using inspection equipment and understand drawings from engineers
- Have a structured approach to problem solving
- Experience with waste to energy projects and Heat exchanger inspection is desirable
- Additional PCN Level 2 qualifications for Radiography and or EC
- Committed to working a mixture of Dayshift,
Nightshift and some callout/ weekend
- Promotes a diverse culture of collaboration
- Communicate effectively with management and the wider business
- Executes decisions and delivers results
- Drives innovation, change and continuous improvement
- Demonstrates undisputed will to succeed
The company offers the following:
- Personal development and professional development
to achieve further related qualifications.
Please send CV and cover letter to email@example.com