Aero Norway is looking for an NDT Inspector
- Carry out inspection of parts/components within
area of responsibility and in
accordance with approved data (manuals, procedures and customer requirements)
- Minimum certified within Eddy Current Inspection
(ET), Fluorescent Penetrant
Inspection (FPI), Magnetic Particle Inspection (MT) and Ultrasonic
- Perform work in compliance with all applicable
regulations and requirements, attend
quality related training, and at all-time comply with the company
- NDT level 2 certified according to EN 4179 &
NAS-410 or equivalent within the
mentioned four NDT methods.
- Experience from aviation industries.
- Good understanding of ERP systems
- Good English skills and preferable Norwegian skills
We can offer:
- The opportunity to learn and develop your career in an exciting industry.
- You will feel fully involved in the day to day
operations of the business and will be able
to influence the continued success and growth of a rapidly growing
- Whilst we all work very hard, we have a culture
that’s relaxed and down-to-earth,
positive and professional.
- A proactive approach to constantly improving
processes to ensure a rewarding working
day and a good work life balance.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Working hours: At 07.00 to 15.00. Monday to Friday.
Questions regarding the position may be directed
to Leiv-Kristian Krüger at:
can submit your application and CV via this link