Applus+ is a leading global energy service provider, delivering
technical assurance through
non-destructive testing, inspection, and certification to the energy,
utility and Aerospace
Due to our continued growth a rare and exciting opportunity
has presented itís self within
Applus Aerospace. We are looking for a high caliber NDT Technician to
join our team
on a permanent basis.
Based at our clientís busy manufacturing site in Poole
you will join the team carrying out
NDT inspections on welded products.
The successful candidate will hold PCN Level 2 certification
in UT plate testing, DPI
and visual inspection. You will be able to examine products, collate
create reports, keeping computerised records of all inspections.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Previous NDT inspection experience within a manufacturing environment.
- Holds a current PCN Level 2 qualification for UT, DPI, and VT.
- Capable of using standard inspection equipment.
- Interpret technical drawings.
- Have structured approach to problem solving.
- Experience in heat exchanger inspection.
- Familiar in material testing.
- Additional PCN Level 2 qualifications for Radiography.
- Promotes a diverse culture of collaboration.
- Executes decisions and delivers results.
- Drives innovation, change and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates undisputed will to succeed.
The company offers the following:
- Personal development and professional development
to achieve further
To apply, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org