Structural & Weld Testing Services Ltd is looking
for an NDT Technician based
in Kent, or the surrounding areas, for a full time, permanent position.
Technician will be responsible for carrying out
NDT at a variety of sites,
predominantly in London and the surrounding counties.
Applicants shall have the following as a minimum:
- PCN Level 1 or CSWIP 3.0 visual inspection
- PCN Level 2 Magnetic Particle Inspection of welds
- PCN Level 2 Ultrasonic Inspection of weld in
pipe (3.2) and tees (3.7)
- At least 5 years’ experience in all the above methods.
- Be computer literate and able to formulate in
reports on their own
The following would also be desirable:
- PCN Level 2 Liquid penetrant inspection of welds
- PCN Level 2 Eddy current inspection of welds
- PCN Level 2 Alternating current field measurement (ACFM)
- CSWIP or PCN Level 2 welding inspector
- Have experience within the construction sector
with ISO 5817
The successful candidate will need to be:
- Willing to work away from home, upon occasion
- Basic £28,000 pa, based on 40-hour week
- Ample opportunity for overtime
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Private healthcare package
All enquiries are to be sent to email@example.com
Please put 'NDT Technician Application' as the
Please include a current CV with referee details.