Title - Branch Manager
Location - Whitley Bridge
Employment type - Staff
To ensure the efficient, safe and profitable operation of the branch
- Develop medium and long term plans in line with prevailing market trends and
demands to ensure the efficient and co-ordinate availability of facilities, equipment
- Coordinate the use of branch labour, facilities and equipment to ensure maximum
- Ensure the maintenance of all technical reporting systems and procedures.
Monitor contracts carried out by the branch to ensure compliance and maximum
profitability. Maintain and ensure compliance with Operating Procedures Manual.
- Assist Contracts Manager by preparation of bid/tender documentation and quotations.
- Carry out sales visits as necessary and does all possible to assist the continuing
growth of the Company by providing good Client relationships.
- Monitor the use of all equipment materials and consumables to minimise wastage
and losses and to ensure maximum utilisation.
- Approve all requisitions from the branch for additional temporary and permanent
labour subject to prevailing limits of authority
- Approve all requests from the Branch for salary regarding subject to prevailing
limits of authority. Monitor the implementation in the branch of Company Personnel
- Monitor sound labour relations and morale within the branch.
- Prepare annual budgets for the branch in consultation with the Group Financial
Manager. Prepare rolling sales forecast in consultation with the Contracts
Monitor all branch costs both fixed and variable to ensure the continuing profitability
of the branch.
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by Management
- Management of branch personnel and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all Statutory and Company requirements relating to the control,
correct use and transportation of radioactive substances and equipment capable of
producing ionising radiations.
- Ensure NDT carried out to approved procedures; ensure others fulfill required scopes
of work to acceptable standards.
- Ensure prompt notification to the client requirements/requests.
Safety Critical Tasks:
- Understand operational risk to ensure that Oceaneering are not taking inappropriate
risks in executing their work. This requires a good knowledge of HSE acceptable
standards and risk management tools.
- Monitor Operational Departments to ensure the provision of systems of work which
are so far as reasonably practicable safe and without risk to health.
- Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so
far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental
and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management
Systems on the Company.
- The jobholder must have a sound knowledge of inspection and non-destructive testing
- Be able to maintain acceptable standards, provide timely feedback and guidance
on problems or issues identified.
- Good communication skills verbal & written are required.
- Good supervision and man management skills are essential.
- Previous or current NDT qualifications
Please forward your CV to:
Recruiter - Aberdeen & AME