Applus+ Aerospace is looking to recruit an NDT
Technician in our Aviation department
to join our team in Luton.
The technician will be responsible for carrying
out NDT inspections on aircraft structures
and engines, (predominately on wing), also materials and components
at different client
sites. They will be reporting to the Luton Aviation Operations Manager.
- Ideal candidates will be qualified to NDT Level
2 Eddy Current
certified EN4179 LII or equivalent standard.
- Strong aerospace background gained in an NDT testing environment.
- Meticulous to detail and high integrity with
a responsible attitude
to airworthiness and the need for accuracy during testing and
process control activities.
- Highly motivated with ability to work either
unsupervised or as part
of a team.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and self-motivating to
work as part of a team.
- Computer literate with good communication skills.
- Experience of working in on wing testing.
- Exceptional NDT Technicians with Ultrasonic,
Level 2 certifications can be considered.
The successful individual will:
- Be effective at communicating at all levels.
- Available for UK and overseas travel if required to support our clients.
- Committed to work on shift and weekend on call system.
- Willing to work overtime if required.
What we offer:
- Call out payments, benefits package.
- Personal development and professional development
further related qualifications
Relocation assistance will be provided to the right candidate(s).
To apply, please click here