Advanced NDT Technicians
The CAN Group of companies are leading providers in Engineering, Integrity, Inspection
and Maintenance solutions to the energy industry worldwide.
Due to an increase in planned UK and Overseas work levels both on and offshore, we
are looking to add to our pool of Advanced NDT Technicians to support long term Asset
Integrity Management contracts in the following areas:
- Tube Inspection – IRIS, MFL, RFT and Eddy Current techniques
- Magnetic Flux Leakage – Floor and Pipe scanners
- ToFD – Time of Flight Diffraction for new and in-service inspections
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection – new and in-service inspections
- SUAV (Aerial Drone) and ROV (Submersible Drone) Operation
PCN Level 2 (or ISO 9712 equivalent) certification is preferred for Phased Array, ToFD
and Eddy Current Tubes techniques with proven field experience in their application.
In addition, suitable candidates must also hold the following current valid qualifications:
- Offshore Survival (BOSIET/FOET)
- UKOOA Medical certificate incl. Audiometry
- MIST (Minimum Industry Safety Training)
- IRATA Level Rope Access Certification (Level 1 minimum)
Preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate multi-discipline capabilities
with extensive conventional NDT certification and experience.
We offer a competitive remuneration package with long term employment opportunities
within the Company.
Suitable candidates shall be considered for further training and career development.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter, quoting job reference number 6B802,