JES Pipelines is a specialist Automated Ultrasonic Testing (AUT) company founded in 2008, devoted
to a “best in class” single service delivery supported by management experience of over 100 years
of research, system development, and global project delivery excellence.
We have an excellent new opportunity for a Regional Sales Executive to join our global organization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales to new and existing clients, predominately in the
Eastern Hemisphere and will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
The Sales Executive will actively contribute to the regional sales strategies to ensure a targeted and
focused approach that consistently contributes to the overall growth objectives of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and win new market opportunities, develop strategy to aggressively
new business and execute sales plans to achieve company goals and objectives.
- Lead strategic planning processes for growth targeted areas.
- Direct customer interface/communication to meet all sales, service and marketing
- Research potential opportunities to bid on active/open tenders with new and current
customers, complete and submit proposals.
- Develop a thorough understanding of market trends and opportunities, develop/execute
sales plans that produce new opportunities.
- Work closely with operation leadership, in collaboration launch new business initiatives
based on market opportunities for penetrating markets.
- Remain current on industry trends and seek creative ways to win potential new accounts.
- Establish and maintain effective and profitable relationships with customers.
- Ability to successfully present at the most senior level of organizations, develop relationships
and sell at all levels of an organization is also essential.
- Join, attend and participate in appropriate professional organizations, conferences and
- Develop, negotiate and close long-term agreements with new accounts.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%.
- Possess closing and prospecting skills, develop sales funnel management and reporting.
- Accepts leadership responsibilities and is comfortable leading in ambiguous environments.
- The individual must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills with a strong
working knowledge of MS office suite.
- Strong business management skills in team development, sales and project management,
negotiation and finance are also required.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor degree with related experience; or ten years related experience and/or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Significant background winning new business opportunities
- Background and experience in the pipeline and energy sector is a strong positive.
- An understanding of nondestructive testing processes is a strong positive.
- Fluent in English. Any other language skills are considered as a strong positive.
- Position location is Singapore.
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your updated CV along with three references,
last annual salary along with any additional emoluments to Eduard van Huuksloot at firstname.lastname@example.org