Manage the allocated project(s) activities and resources
in accordance with organisation
procedures, workscope requirements, budgets and plans. Review and evaluate
and ways of improving the work of the project. Act for (Senior) Project/
Manager when required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the
Other duties may be assigned.
- Focal point for delivery of all aspects of designated
- Manage day to day operational requirements of
- Work closely with client and project teams to
and efficient implementation of the assigned project
- Ensure Oceaneering provide sufficient competent
to deliver the service and assign responsibilities
- Ensure such personnel work within their competency
and area of scope
- Assist in creation of annual budgets, proposals
and CTRs as required
- Ensure project documents are complete, current
- Support regular audits and assessments of the service as planned
- Carry out call out duties for maximum 4 times yearly
The list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive
and the post holder will be required
to undertake task's that may reasonably be expected within the scope
of the post
Supervisory Responsibilities Directly supervises all NDT and personnel
Subcontractor's on project's. Carries out supervisory responsibilities
with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities
interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must
be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative
of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- NDT qualification held or previously held Experience
- Minimum 3 years Project management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and or training in NDT in the Oil
and Gas sector.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this
position please email your CV application
along with a covering letter to